We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




28.1.11

gorgeous client spot





client picture posts are my absolute favorite kind of posts to do! one of the downfalls of a solely on-line business is that you don't get that face to face time with your clients so when they send me pictures i am always extra pleased - it's extra work for them that i really appreciate and it makes my day!

just recently, my web developer took his girl grace for a jaunt through europe and she decided to bring a little scarf that he had gifted her from the shrimpton couture collection. she has cleverly rolled it to add just a subtle pop of color around her neck. stylish and gorgeous girl and a fabulous client like me? i think till is a lucky guy

xoxoxox



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hey, I really enjoy your blog. It's interesting to read and a few posts made me smile. =) Oh, and aren't iPad's the best?

http://laughlongandhard.blogspot.com/

Loads of Love,
Colleen

Web Analytics