We Moved!


We Moved! We Moved! We Moved!

Please reset your bookmarks and follow the new blog:




13.5.09

Real Life Vintage Spots - Bloggers

I have been super busy behind the scenes at Shrimpton Couture - I have a big surprise collaboration to announce this week! Its left me with little spare time to blog so today I did a bit of cruising through some of my favorite blogs and pulled pictures some of my fabulous fellow bloggers who have been wearing vintage. It also shows you how many million ways there are to incorporate vintage into your wardrobe!!

To get to each of their blogs just click their pictures!!

The most fabulous and glamorous beauty from The Glamorai rocking a vintage kimono as a dress. This is one of my favorite tricks too!!

The mastermind behind the Sea of Shoes blog wearing a massive amount of vintage necklaces paired with modern labels to give the look her own unique spin


Krystal Simpson who is the author and star of the What is reality anyway blog in a vintage neckpiece, vintage shirt and vintage Chanel bag

The gorgeous Karla of the Karla's Closet Blog wearing a vintage dress & belt for a chic spring look

And how can I not post the beautiful Wendy Brandes shown here in a stunning vintage beaded 20s dress

PS. Want your own fab vintage piece? There will be new merchandise going up onto the
NEW Shrimpton Couture today - be sure to peek throughout today and tomorrow

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I think I need to take posing lessons from the other chicks.

Web Analytics